Thursday, December 9, 2010

Careless

Today i was so careless
Went to mily house for revision
not really study a lot
but we did eat a lot...haha

After spend few hours for study
and thanks my dear mily explain the legal system to me
after that we when to hou hou steamboat for dinner
We do enjoy our meal
I was so full~

After that I ask zed return me the file!
Inside have all my note for my exam
how important was it!!
He play around finally he return me before he leave

After that i go home happily with the horror movie mily borrow me
Guys ppl know me know that i enjoy watch horror movie
Then i start my Fb Live with my TETRIS Game!!
Stil enjoy with the game!!

UNTIL!!!!
i plan start my revision for Defamation 
Advertising n media law and ethic
Now only i realise all this note left in mily house!!

OMG!!Why i'm so careless!!
Feel lik slap myself as a punishment!
Yes!!i feel lik cry!!
It is useless!!i'm not a child!!

Allow myself sad for a while
shock loud loud!!
Then?start others revision that on my hand lo!!
cause!!really lack of time!!

Thanks for my dear who concern me...
i'm ok after i done my revision for others chapter
Blame not the solution!
now at least i did some part of my revision^,^

Think positive and things will change
So now i'm going to sleep after i enjoy my tetris...
hehe....wat so happy?

Just now before i start my revision
i realise that my tetris had be unlimited for today...
so tonight i have to play more before i sleep

Playing tetris and with my lovely music...


0 comments: