Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Change ME

I’m happy and feel grateful to my day!
Quite sometime i nvr update my blog…
I lost my memory n no idea wat should i write for pass few day
i will try my best to write once i rmb..hehe

What i hav done for today?
WALK!!thats the major thing i did….
walk from here to thr, keep walking for…
but i enjoy it even it is tired~think positive~
it wil help me sweat since quite sometime i no exercise^,^

Feel happy becz of i know my score for my mass comm
i tot to giv up ask for why
i feel lucky that today i meet my lecture
finally i told her i dunno why i cant get wat i aim
cz i really do well n work hard fot it…

finally she say she wil help me to check up…
thats a good start…i get a high score that i could not expect

Just now hav a small chat with my cousin
share with him my lazy case
Recent i really do nth for my future!!!
What happen to me??

You are right i hav to try my best to handle eveything that i’m facing now…
i need arrange my timetable
i need control myself!!
Fed up with my messy room!!
cz of my lazy too…argh~
everything should stop now!!

Tmr i hav to pass up my rock song for no doubt!!
no excuse for me!!
The SECRET is with me :)

0 comments: