Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Singapore Trips

Life goes on with a lot of pending job.

I had spend most of my time with you in 2012 if i'm not mistaken.
How bout you? Isit the same thing happen in ur 2012 life?

Dear, we walk through another part of the world.
14th Dec-17th Dec Singapore Trips.
Same things happen, we fight and argue...

But all this are small thing,
Cause I really enjoy the trip with you.
I even do a stupid deal with you to make sure we not going to mess up our happy Universal journy.

Yes, the most funny part is i know I will fail and lost in the deal that i make.
But in another way, I know I'm trying to control myself.
Hope things go same to you too.

It really means a lot everytime I recall back how long we had walk through.
From KL area, to melacca area, Penang area etc.
And now we still walk together in Singapore...

I admit sometimes it was really very tired keep walk like this.
But It really light up the journey between you and me.
If there is any arguement happen again, pls look back to all this joyful things that we had done together.

Thanks for giving me a wonderful trips in Singpore.



Thanks Baboo

0 comments: