Sunday, January 1, 2012

YAhooOoo!!

Welcome to 2012!!
Time pass so fast...
I guess there should be a new and good beginning in my life!
Thanks for the lucky draw make me feel i'm the lucky one =)

Having a nice time with Yam,Susu and Eva
Small belated birthday celebration for Yam
Small Countdown in Wing's Cafe

They request us to write down what we have achieve in 2011
and our wish for 2012
It was cool!

At least i know i do RELAX for 1 Year
Really enjoy 2011 with a lot of 21st birthday celebration
I dunno how much delicious food and restaurant i did try in 2011
I did spend time with my family, Family trips.

Coming 2012...What is my wish??
I did write down 3...as what they request...
But it should be more...


I wish that dad business will go smooth in the coming year
I wish that you the one who reading this stay happy
stay healthy and achieve what you want.

I wish that all the couple stay sweet sweet =)
Baboo get more job earn more pocket money!!
And I want to compose more more more nice song in the future
Wish that someone help me to share out my music ^^

What yours?

0 comments: