Monday, May 24, 2010

Photography

quite sometime never update my blog,
i think this is the second time i write in english....

few days ago something had happen,
but because of lazy to update my blog...
so i had forget wat i should write...

Recently bz  for coursework n my composing project
time pass too fast....
well back to my topic b4 i talk too far...


today went out with mass comm classmate..
we went to lake garden take some flora photo
it is for a competition use...
but for me it is jz a practice for me...

since i dun hav a Pro Camera...
so i feel lucky that 1 of my fren borrow me his camera...
thx Kraig....
i did take a lot photo from thr....
but all not really nice de....jz 1 i think stil ok de...

here isit...


hope next time can take more photo...
it is a nice day although we walk quite far n sweat a lot...

0 comments: